Friday, March 19, 2010

Before the beginning, they were brothers

brothers
Sam and Max.

Usually, I find them like this in the dark, sharing one twin bed, skinny arms wrapped around each other as they fell asleep in mid-whisper. I wonder whether they ever were frustrated during those nine months in my womb when they bobbed in sacks, side-by-side, yet separate.

For more candids that capture a moment and freeze it to memory, visit Soule Mama's {this moment} series.

4 comments:

Grace said...

brotherly love - lovely.
we have sisterly (not twins though) love here. a close bond with a sibling is a true treasure.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What a sweet moment! I have to remember these moments too. Because there's also the times when I just can't get my kids to stop trying to kill each other!

6512 and growing said...

How sweet for your boys to always have a best friend in each other. Sibling love is such a beautiful, mysterious, potent thing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin