Friday, March 26, 2010

Some egg-cellent links

Crack

Water

Wait

The Eggling: crack, water and watch it grow.

My oven's working overtime today in preparation for a wedding and a baby shower for (different!) sisters. So while the bread rises, the frittata cooks and the pound cake bakes, I'm taking a second to share a few things I've been loving.

Have a happy weekend!

-Rachael

  • "Mein" No More -- An artist expresses herself in the pages of Hitler's book, and has the last word.
  • Electric Literature is a short story anthology available in eBook, audiobook, Kindle, iPhone and paperback. It promotes its short stories with single-sentence videos like the one below by artist Vance Reeser, who animated "Little Things" by Matt Sumell. Being the Luddite that I am, I've yet to purchase an issue, but I'm enjoying how the artist interprets the author's words.

2 comments:

Caroline Starr Rose said...

I hope the family milestones are wonderful!

6512 and growing said...

Thanks for the link love!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin